Corcoran's iPhone AppWhat's new in this version:
- Interactive floorplans for all New York and South Florida properties.
- Share properties via e-mail or text message with anyone.
- See more comprehensive information on all Corcoran properties by connecting directly with corcoran.com.
- Get notified of open houses you're specifically interested in as they become announced, based on criteria such as neighborhood, price range and more. Have these matching listings sent to your iPhone.
- Search or browse Corcoran properties near you in New York City, The Hamptons and East End of Long Island, and South Florida.
- Search all Corcoran properties from any location and customize your search by price range, number of rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and much more.
- Find homes for sale or rent, as well as open houses near you happening right now, using the iPhone's built-in location finder, all for free.
- Find things to do near Corcoran listings with our exclusive 'Get Out Nearby' option, powered by Black Book City Guides. Directly connect to Foursquare from any neighborhood location and let your friends know what you are doing.
- Get comprehensive information on all Corcoran properties in the palm of your hand, including full screen color photographs, maps, interactive floorplans, local amenities, detailed descriptions and contact information. Connect directly to each listing on corcoran.com for more information.
- Share your favorite properties via e-mail, directly on the iPhone, or connect with Corcoran directly on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- Contact Corcoran representatives for all properties directly using the iPhone from any property you find.
Our new iPhone App Campaign
Energetic. Sophisticated. Informative. Vibrant. When we looked for words to describe our new iPhone application, we thought our advertising campaign should share the same vibe.
We commissioned seven illustrations from the acclaimed Swedish artist Kari Modén finds her inspiration from "anything colourful…from South American poster design to textile prints to pop-art and fashion" and she has imbued the ads with a groovy feeling befitting such cool technology. The ads will run in newspapers, magazines, online and on phone kiosks around New York City.