- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Leslie A Marshall
- 20 Years in Real Estate
- 11 Years in Law
- Hamilton College Class of 1985
- Fordham University School of Law Class of 1990
- Interior Design
- Brooklyn Nets Fan
Listings from Leslie Marshall
How should Leslie connect with you?
- 2019Presidents Council
- 2019Brooklyn Heights Team of the Year
- 2018Brooklyn Team of the Year
- 2018Presidents Council
- 2017Brooklyn Team of the Year
- 2017Presidents Council
Words from our clients
Selling (or buying) a home involves a complex juggling of financial, emotional, and logistical pressures. With Leslie and Jim of Corcoran as our guides, we were instantly at ease: No ball would be dropped! Their professionalism, humor, and accessibility carried us through the journey. While we hope never to move again, we would welcome the opportunity to collaborate in any way with Leslie and Jim.
Their knowledge of Brooklyn markets is detailed and thoughtful. Their advice on direction and design is always well considered and supported. They have great relationships within the co-brokering world of brownstone Brooklyn.