135 Willow Street, #606

1 BED | 1 BATH | Co-op | rented

Between Clark Street and Pierrepont Street
WEB ID: 2307827
$3,200
    • 1 BEDS
    • 1 BATHS
    • POST-WAR
    • W EXPOSURE
    • BUILT 1950

    The Details
    About 135 Willow Street, #606

    Classic and pristine doorman building in the north heights. one block from the Promenade and 2 blocks from the #2 train. Willow Street is an extremely quiet tree-lined street and the building is pristinely manicured. The apartment was renovated recently and provides a new bathroom, new stainless steel and granite kitchen, immaculate parquet floors and extremely ample closet space. Views are...

    key features
    • Classic apartment
    • Doorman
    • Elevator
    • Furnished
    • Partial city view
    • Partial skyline view
    • Dishwasher
    • Excellent light
    Interested? Let’s talk.

    How should we connect with you?

    Get to know Brooklyn Heights

    Brooklyn Heights was New York’s first suburb. By the 1820s, investors were buying lots, drawn by the proximity (by ferry) to downtown Manhattan. Along its streets, located between Cadman Plaza and the East River, and south to Atlantic Avenue, rowhouses and churches were built, creating an elegant neighborhood that remains remarkably intact to this day. As the first neighborhood protected by the city’s Landmarks Preservation Law, blocks and blocks of 19th-century architecture have been preserved with only a few more-contemporary buildings that snuck in before the district was established in 1965. Montague Street, the neighborhood’s main commercial strip, includes local favorites when it comes to restaurants and other businesses for the necessities of daily life: a supermarket, hardware store, dry cleaner, and more.

    Brooklyn Heights Neighborhood Guide
    powered by GreatSchools
    about the building
    about the building

    135 Willow Owners Corp

    135 Willow Street

    Apartment Building in Brooklyn Heights

    Between Clark Street and Pierrepont Street

    112 UNITS
    10 STORIES
    1950 BUILT