576 Myrtle Avenue, #1

Rental Building | rented
Between Emerson Place and Classon Avenue
WEB ID: 5833374
$2,750
    • 2 BEDS
    • 1 BATHS
    • POST-WAR
    • BUILT 1958

    The Details

    About 576 Myrtle Avenue, #1

    Welcome to this gut renovated floor through 1.5 Bedroom situated in the nexus of Clinton Hill & Fort Greene! The apartment features brand new hardwood floors, newly installed walls and windows. Sky high ceilings placed with reclaimed wood beams provide an artful lofty feel, not to mention the exposed brick and decorative fireplaces also add a great complement to this unit! Large windows allowin...

    key features
    • Pet friendly
    • Dishwasher
    • Excellent light
    • Exposed brick
    • Great closet space
    • Hardwood floors
    • Modern kitchen
    • Renovated bathroom
    Interested? Let’s talk.

    How should we connect with you?

    Get to know Clinton Hill

    While it sits between Fort Greene and Bed-Stuy, Clinton Hill feels like an extension of the former more than the latter. Like Fort Greene, it rose to prominence around the 1840s when it was a bucolic suburb on the edges of the city. Later in the 19th century, rowhouses joined the freestanding mansions. Clinton Avenue is the most spectacular street of the historic district (which faces the Fort Greene Historic District, across Vanderbilt Avenue). Charles Pratt was among the wealthy industrialists who lived in the area, and he gave his name, and part of his fortune, to the Pratt Institute — its campus, north of Dekalb between Hall and Classon, is a leafy collegiate corner of the neighborhood. St. Joseph’s College lacks a campus like Pratt’s; instead it is located in different buildings around Clinton Hill, including the former home of the Pratt family.

    Clinton Hill Neighborhood Guide
    powered by GreatSchools
    about the building
    about the building

    576 Myrtle Avenue

    576 Myrtle Avenue

    Multi-Family Townhouse in Clinton Hill

    Between Emerson Place and Classon Avenue

    3 UNITS
    3 STORIES
    1958 BUILT