211 East 51st Street, #3C

1 BED | 1 BATH | Condo | rented

Between Third Avenue and Second Avenue
WEB ID: 3636266
$3,350
    • 1 BEDS
    • 1 BATHS
    • 581 APPROX. SQFT
    • POST-WAR
    • BUILT 1958

    The Details
    About 211 East 51st Street, #3C

    Available immediately. This triple-mint luxury one bedroom is meticulously renovated with highest-end finishes throughout and a layout that maximizes utility of the space. Some highlights of this elegant home include the large open chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry and custom hardware; Liebherr refrigerator; Bosch stove, oven, and microwave; Miele dishwasher; and Gessi sink. High gloss pebbl...

    key features
    • Doorman
    • Elevator
    • Dishwasher
    • Hardwood floors
    • Modern kitchen
    • Renovated bathroom
    • Walk-in closets
    • Washer/dryer
    Interested? Let’s talk.

    How should we connect with you?

    Get to know Midtown East

    North of 42nd Street, south of 59th, and east of Fifth Avenue, Midtown East has four — at least — very distinct areas. Fifth Avenue, which forms the border between the east and west halves of Midtown, is the commercial heart of not just the neighborhood but arguably Manhattan as a whole. Park Avenue, after it emerges north of Grand Central Terminal, is largely a row of office buildings, some of them Modernist masterpieces, along with a few older survivors like St. Bartholomew’s Church and the Racquet and Tennis Club. The southeast corner of Midtown East is dominated by the campus of United Nations buildings and diplomatic offices. Finally, the rest of the eastern half of the neighborhood is largely residential and can feel in some ways like an extension of its neighbors (Murray Hill to the south, the Upper East Side to the north).

    Midtown East Neighborhood Guide
    powered by GreatSchools
    about the building
    about the building

    211 East 51

    211 East 51st Street

    Apartment Building in Midtown East

    Between Third Avenue and Second Avenue

    85 UNITS
    13 STORIES
    1958 BUILT