The Mason Fisk Condominium
- 26 RESIDENCES
- 6 STORIES
- BUILT 1910
If you have been waiting to buy a loft in Williamsburg but have been frustrated by the outrageously priced cookie-cutter condos, then you have finally come to the right place. Welcome to the historic Mason-Fisk loft building, a contemporary conversion of a true industrial loft, located just steps from the first stop on the L train in prime Williamsburg. This building is a stunning example of th...
- Common roof deck
- 15' Kitchens w 10' Islands-Chef's Appliances
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Dramatic Open Floor Plans
- Enhanced Sound Proofing Throughout
- Extra Large Windows, Extra High Ceilings
- Large Elevator, Dramatic Common Roofdeck
- Reclaimed Beams, Wood, Steel & Brick Materials
Our sales office is ready when you are.
An exciting and continually evolving neighborhood, Williamsburg is one of the most creative places in New York. With a buzzing restaurant scene and a wealth of music venues, it has long been attractive to artists of all types with a Bohemian spirit still evident in its streets. These days the neighborhood also makes room for young families and urban professionals looking to embrace its casual, cool vibe.