- Licensed RE Salesperson
- licensed as Laura Hess
- 20 Years in Hotel Management
- Hawaii Pacific University of 2011
Find a home with Laura Hess.
- For Sale
- For Rent
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- Apr, 2022NYC’s Top “Dealmakers” with 4 or More Sales Transactions
- Jan, 2022Brooklyn's Top 20 Sales Agent of the Month
- 2021Multimillion-Dollar Club
- Nov, 2021Top 25 Sales Team of the Month
- 2020Multimillion-Dollar Club
- 2020NRT Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide - 2nd Quarter
- 2019NRT Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide - 2nd Quarter
- 201915-20 Million Dollar Club
What is most extraordinary about Laura is that she perfectly balances the two most important skills someone in her position needs to have: (1) bringing her expertise in the art, science, and business of a real estate transaction and (2) fiercely advocating for you as her client. Unfortunately, it's rare. Fortunately, if you're reading this, you've found Laura! By responding quickly, making introductions, asking questions, listening, and pushing the process forward, she gets the job done with accuracy, tenacity, grace, and more than a little bit of her distinctive NYC style. We'd use her again in a heartbeat for a purchase, a sale, or even to stage our new home for better living!"
Laura was wonderful to work with in selling our condo. She helped us understand the market and what we could expect in terms of price and the whole selling process. She did a beautiful job staging our condo and marketing it aggressively. We sold for above asking price. Laura is very attentive to details, responsive, and dedicated to getting the best outcome possible for her clients. She made a very stressful process so much easier. I would highly recommend working with Laura.