- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Erika H Burk
- 13 Years in Law
- 8 Years in Non-profit
- Middlebury College
- Columbia University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Brooklyn Law School
- News Junkie
Find a home with Erika Burk.
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- June, 2018Park Slope Top 10 Sales Agents Of The Month
- May, 2017Brooklyn Top 20 Sales Agents Of The Month
- 4 apartments in Cobble Hill having open houses this weekendRead more
Erika is fantastic. She is a true professional: knowledgeable, helpful, and hard-working. She guided me through the process of selling a co-op, providing excellent advice and negotiating a great deal. But above all, she’s a pleasure to work with. For anyone navigating the New York real estate market, I cannot recommend Erika highly enough.
Erika helped me with a challenging coop sale. Throughout the process, she was thoughtful, strategic and professional, providing excellent advice informed by experience and broad market knowledge. I trust her completely. She was a zealous advocate for my interests and did so with class and integrity, which in the end got me a deal that I was pleased with.