- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Heather M McMaster
- 19 Years in Real Estate
- 7 Years in Publishing
- City University of New York, Graduate Center Class of 2001
- University of Minnesota Class of 1995
- Fashion Institute of Technology
Find a home with Heather McMaster.
- For Sale
- For Rent
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- 2020Fort Greene Salesperson of the Year
- 2019Presidents Council
- 2019Wall Street Journal Real Estate Top 200
- 2018Wall Street Journal Real Estate Top 150
- 2018Presidents Council
- 2017Wall Street Journal Real Estate Top 250
- 2017Presidents Council
The guidance and assistance Heather provided, before during and after our sale was invaluable. She was right 100% of the time, every step of the way. From our initial consult to the day of our closing, her professionalism and astute instinct were amazing. She advised us on the best time to list and what the most strategic asking price was and she absolutely nailed it! We are eternally grateful.
I wish I had another property to sell so that I could work with Heather again. Heather is a true professional and an expert on the market and pricing. I had full confidence in Heather throughout the process and she exceeded every expectation. I can't imagine a more friendly, upbeat, ambitious and knowledgeable broker. Heather made the sale of our home go smoothly, and we had fun in the process.