- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Jay Molishever
- 18 Years in Real Estate
- 15 Years in Public Relations
- Boston University
Find a home with Jay Molishever.
- For Sale
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- 2021NRT Top 2% of 47,000 Agents Nationwide - 2nd Quarter
- A Colonial Revival Row House in South Midwood and Three More to See, Starting at $899KRead more
Jay was our broker for the sale of our beautiful condo on E 12th St. He was very thorough. To my surprise, he said my anticipated price was too low and suggested listing at almost $400,000 higher, and still drove the closing price more than 10% above that. My husband and I are attorneys, and I am a former commercial broker, and we would be delighted to have Jay represent us in any future deals.
We retained Jay to sell our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Battery Park City. Although a large company was behind him, we always felt his personal attention was key in getting us a realistic offer within 2 months. Jay's understanding and knowledge of the complex Manhattan real estate market, and his professional yet personal guidance, are some of the many reasons I would highly recommend him.