- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Kim Larkin
- 13 Years in Real Estate
- 8 Years in Marketing
- New York University, Stern School of Business Class of 1992
- Rider University
- Institute of Culinary Education
- Interior Decorating
- Dog Lover
Find a home with Kim Larkin.
- 2017Multi-Million Dollar Club Member
- 2014Top 25 Sales Agent in Manhattan & Brooklyn
- 2014NRT's top 3% of 42,000 Sales Associates
- 2013Manhattan`s Top 25 Sales Agent Of The Month
Kim was infinitely patient with us as we looked for the perfect property and agonized over whether to stay in Manhattan or go to Brooklyn. She stood by our side and showed us dozens of properties in both boroughs, helping us to weigh the pros and cons of each property. She's a total gem and we'd reach out to her in a flash - whether to sell our current home or look for another.
Each real estate unit is unique, coming onto the market at a unique time. In selling two apartments and renting out one for three years, I have always trusted Kim to find me the best prices with the minimum of delays. Kim always had my best interest at heart and most importantly, in each and every case, she produced the results I needed as quickly as could have been expected.