- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Shannon Insana
- 11 Years in Real Estate
- 15 Years in Non-profit
- Bard College Class of 2000
- Pratt Institute Class of 2008
Listings from Shannon Insana
How should Shannon connect with you?
- 2020NRT's Top 1% Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2019Brooklyn Top 20 Sales Agents Of The Month
- 2019Top 20 Sales Agent Brooklyn
- 2019REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals
- 2018Brooklyn Top 15 Sales Agent
- 2017NRT Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2016NRT Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2015NRT Top 500 Sales Associate Nationwide
Words from our clients
Shannon represented us in the sale of our Brooklyn co-op and we could not be happier with the outcome. We were living overseas and renting the place, so the logistics were challenging and Shannon had a lot of competing interests to manage. She was professional, attentive, and quick to devise creative solutions to difficult problems. Her pricing guidance was spot-on and her execution was flawless.
In my first-ever testimonial for a real estate broker, I’m writing to full-on recommend Shannon Insana. Sorry to generalize, but I don’t really like real estate brokers. Shannon’s the exception. Her balanced blend of being super-professional, yet super-real, is fresh and exactly what you should want. Combined with her hard work and granular knowledge of the area, it’s a recipe for success.