476 Degraw Street, ##2

Rental Building | rented
Bond Street and Hoyt Street
WEB ID: 3464129
$6,300
    • 3 BEDS
    • 1.5 BATHS
    • PRE-WAR
    • N, S EXPOSURE
    • BUILT 1840

    The Details

    About 476 Degraw Street, ##2

    Available AUGUST 1st. MINT 3 BR,1.5 bath upper duplex with beautiful light and roof deck plus exclusive garden equipped with Bose speakers and mood lightings! Kitchen is equipped with handmade white oak cabinets with a custom "driftwood" finish, "fossilized" Caesarstone counters, stainless appliances and lots of storage. The top floor has three bedrooms, a gorgeous bathroom with double sink a...

    key features
    • Duplex
    • Garden
    • Pet friendly
    • Dishwasher
    • Exposed brick
    • Good light
    • Great closet space
    • Hardwood floors
    Interested? Let’s talk.

    How should we connect with you?

    Get to know Carroll Gardens

    South of Cobble Hill and north of Red Hook, Carroll Gardens was long simply part of the latter neighborhood. Then the Gowanus Expressway opened in 1941 and the two areas diverged, though it wasn’t until the 1960s that the name Carroll Gardens was coined and took hold. The area’s history as part of Red Hook helps explain its demographics. In the late 19th century Italian-American dockworkers from Red Hook, and later from the Brooklyn Navy Yard, settled here. While today only about a quarter of the neighborhood is still Italian-American, restaurants, bakeries, and coffeeshops maintain the Italian feel of the neighborhood. Carroll Gardens is also known for the unusual shape of the lots on many streets, with houses having large front yards thanks to the original 1846 street plan for the development. Many of them are lush and green with plants, hence the “gardens” in the neighborhood’s name.

    Carroll Gardens Neighborhood Guide
    powered by GreatSchools
    about the building
    about the building

    476 Degraw Street

    476 Degraw Street

    Multi-Family Townhouse in Carroll Gardens

    Bond Street and Hoyt Street

    2 UNITS
    2 STORIES
    1840 BUILT