- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Alison L McQueen
- 10 Years in Research & Data Analysis
- 15 Years in psychology
- New School for Social Res of 2010
- Tufts University of 2008
- Crane School of Music
Find a home with Alison McQueen.
- For Sale
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- 2021NRT Top 1% Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2020REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals
- 2020Brooklyn Top 20 Agents
- 2020NRT's top 2% of 50,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2019NRT's top 2% of 50,000 Sales Associates Nationwide
- 2019Brooklyn Top 20 Agents
- 2019Multimillion-Dollar Club
- 2014Certified Negotiation Expert
Thank you for all of your time, effort, advice and expertise throughout our sale. You managed to make a task that is typically stressful and challenging go remarkably smoothly (and with a heavy dose of laughs along the way!).
THANK YOU for being the best part of my homebuying experience. I so, so appreciate all of your work in helping me navigate the world of NYC real estate... I felt truly confident and empowered through the months that we worked through viewings, offers, applications... and for that I am beyond grateful.