- Licensed Associate RE Broker
- licensed as Leslie A Marshall
- 21 Years in Real Estate
- 11 Years in Law
- Hamilton College of 1985
- Fordham University School of Law of 1990
Find a home with Leslie Marshall.
- For Sale
|Address||Neighborhood||Price||Beds||Baths||Sq Ft||Property Type|
- 2021Sales Team of The Year
- 2021Presidents Council
- 2021WSJ/ Real Trends "Top 100"
- 2020Brooklyn Team of the Year
- 2020Presidents Council
- 2020WSJ/ Real Trends "Top 100"
- 2019Brooklyn Heights Team of the Year
Selling (or buying) a home involves a complex juggling of financial, emotional, and logistical pressures. With Leslie and Jim of Corcoran as our guides, we were instantly at ease: No ball would be dropped! Their professionalism, humor, and accessibility carried us through the journey. While we hope never to move again, we would welcome the opportunity to collaborate in any way with Leslie and Jim.
Their knowledge of Brooklyn markets is detailed and thoughtful. Their advice on direction and design is always well considered and supported. They have great relationships within the co-brokering world of brownstone Brooklyn.